Asset performance management (APM) encompasses the capabilities of data capture, integration, visualization and analytics. These functions are tied together for the explicit purpose of improving the reliability and availability of physical assets. APM includes the concepts of condition monitoring, predictive forecasting and reliability-centered management (RCM).
ConvIOT® Process Performance Management (PPM)
The ConvIOT® Process Performance Management solution is critical to control and improve your people, machines and procedures, to ensure you are producing exactly what you expect. And it lets you know when things are not going according to plan, in real time.
- Process Definition. Identifies dependent metrics to adhere to each step in a process such as real time process compared to the recipe Golden Batch.
- Prescriptive management. Controls adherence to processes, recipes and production targets in real time.
- Variance Mitigation. Controls, detects and prevents variance from the target processes. Then actions are prescribed to the operator or automated in real time.
- Process improvement. Delivers the tools to improve your processes over the short and long term. This includes monitoring utilization, time, quality and other efficiency metrics.
Operations Performance Management (OPM) systems from ConvIOT® act to improve the responsiveness, throughput, quality, cost, and operational equipment efficiency of production or service systems.
ConvIOT® Ops Performance Management (OPM)
- Cycle Time. Parts per Minute, Minutes per Part, Seconds per Part, Parts per Second, Hours per Part, Parts per Hour, Parts per Time Period, and Time Period per Part.
- Capacity Utilization. Actual Output / Potential Output x 100.
- Schedule Attainment. Work Orders Delivered by the Original Schedule Date ÷ Original Schedule Work Orders Complete.
- Throughput. Total Parts Produced (including scrap and good parts), and Production Run Time (How long the machine is running when the parts are produced.
- Availability. Uptime / Uptime + Downtime.
- Yield. Good Parts Produced / Total Units Produced, and the rate of how many units on average a machine, cell or line is producing over time, i.e., 1200 units/minute.
- ConvIOT® Co-Founder Book FeaturedMarch 11, 2021 - 2:34 pm
- IoT AgendaMarch 11, 2021 - 2:33 pm
- ConvIOT® founder Women in Tech awardMarch 11, 2021 - 2:32 pm
- 2019 IW Tech Survey: Robots Hot; IIoT NotMarch 11, 2021 - 2:15 pm
- RUMBLE Receives 2019 IoT Solution Deployment Leadership Award by Compass IntelligenceApril 22, 2019 - 10:49 am